Available to all Early Years settings and schools - anywhere
Our online self-assessment tool guides you through the Early Years School Health Check process.
- Achieve Healthy Schools Early Years status
- Supported self-evaluation process
- Simple step-by-step process
- Grade your school against the best practice criteria
- All documentation created to Ofsted requirements and current Early Years guidance
- Receive a 3 year certificate
Completing the programme helped me to identify the fantastic work already being done by the Early Years department while also highlighting areas of development.
I would recommend the programme to both schools and nurseries as a way to bring health and well-being of pupils, staff and families to the forefront of what we do.
Our aim is to support Early Years settings and schools to help their children and young people to grow healthily, safely and responsibly. The Healthy Schools Early Years school health check within this site is available to all schools and Early Years settings. It has been revised in consultation with schools with content aligned to current Ofsted and Early Years guidance.
Find a School
Our extended programme that allows a school to build on their Healthy Schools status and maximise the benefits of a healthy school.